Log in




  • 07/03/2019 9:09 AM
    Message # 7742682

    Does anyone have suggestions for how to go about getting transcripts from the now defunct school in Waimea?  

    Thank you,


  • 07/04/2019 3:43 AM
    Reply # 7754046 on 7742682
    Dr. Barbara Ota, DACM, DAc (Administrator)

    Hi Catherine,

    Please ask at Dr. Wai Low's school or with Pat Perez from TCMCH, if you graduated that long ago.  The transcripts have to be kept.  There is a national data base for transcripts from Bachelor undergrad degrees done, and will assume the same goes for other post-high school classes taken. 

Follow us on Facebook

Hawaii Acupuncture Medicine Association
PO Box 104

Kamuela, HI 96743

 a 501(c)6 non-profit organization

*Please note: Website ADA Compliance updates are in progress

Powered by Wild Apricot Membership Software